IT STARTS WITH YOU
Some things to consider early when considering getting started in selling a practice or law firm:
- How long do you want to work?
- Who would be an ideal successor-buyer?
- How long will it take to transition your clients and referrals?
- What financial needs do you have for retirement?
- Is price, the buyer or something else the most important factor for you in selling?
- Imagine what a successful sale looks like for you, your firm, your clients and your team.
The Law Practice Exchange will work with you to help answer these and other questions or planning goals from the start to keep focus on making sure success is achieved at the end.
HOW LPE HELPS
Some of these items we will provide are:
- Maintaining Confidentiality Throughout
- Goal Setting & Needs Analysis
- Initial Firm Financial & Operational Discovery
- Law Firm Valuation, Pricing and Payment Terms
- Comprehensive Marketing Materials
- Confidential Promotion of Your Opportunity to Our Database and Beyond
- Negotiations Between You and Buyer
- Working With Buyers on Offer Terms, Funding Needed and Others
- Process and Timing Accountability to Keep Things Moving as Desired
- Templates, Checklists and Other Guides for Each Step of Process
- Trusted Outside Resources Needed (Banking, CPA, Consultants, etc)
- Transition Plan Development
OUR SELLING PROCESS