Incredible opportunity to own or absorb a virtual-based business law firm brand. The practice has been built on a virtual platform with online/SEO metrics tied to the Charlotte marketplace and has reach well beyond Charlotte, even into other states. The firm operates almost fully remotely with occasional need for face-to-face client meetings around once per quarter. Due to its virtual nature the firm operates efficiently with fantastic cost and profit ratios. This firm practice areas focus around complimentary areas of business law generating a highly desirable earnings-per-client. The firm has been built around a brand rather than any individual attorney for transition-ready handoff to new ownership. The firm is currently positioned for growth with attorneys seeking associate roles, if new ownership desires to scale.
- Virtual Nature– This firm operates virtually with remote work flexibility. Due to its virtual nature the firm boasts strong cash flows to owner and leverages technology for highly efficient operations.
- Brand Based– The firm and its reputation has been built around a brand, as compared to any individual attorney, making the firm transition-ready for new ownership.
- Highly Motivated– Seller is highly motivated for sale. Priced to sell and the seller is open to highly-attractive low-risk structures and options.
Seller seeking to change career direction and desires to hand off the client base and firm to new ownership. The seller is offering training and transitional services to new ownership for smooth transition of clients, reputation, and future cash flows.
Perfect opportunity to acquire a family law firm deeply-rooted in an incredible location in Southern California. Established in the 1980’s, this firm is well known in its marketplace and has built a reputation for high quality legal services. With a focus on family law for over 25 years, the firm has cultivated an expansive prior client list that generates new business. With well-established reputation, operations, and processes this firm generates consistent revenues and cash flows year to year.
- Location: Over This firm operates from a fantastic location in downtown area of Southern California. This firm is convenient to its desired marketplace as well as the courthouse.
- Established Lead Generation Sources:- Over With 25 years of focus on Family Law the firm has a strong prior client list and reputation that generates nearly 55% of revenues. In addition, the website domain is targeted towards the desired market and generates around 30% of revenues.
The firm has a reputation for excellence in the field of family law and now the owner is seeking a successor that is equally dedicated to protecting clients’ rights to transition the firm and future revenues. If you are a family law attorney or firm looking for a growth opportunity in California, this is a must-see opportunity!
Ohio Estate Firm is seeking geographical or client list expansion. They are seeking to acquire an estate focused law firm and are particularly interested in probate, wills, and trusts. Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, and Medina counties are of strong interest and the firm hopes to retain the seller post-closing for a smooth transition of client services.
Reach out today if you are considering future exit strategies.
Can’t miss opportunity to acquire a boutique NC law firm dedicated to the practice of family law and family related issues. This firm is well established with a strong reputation for high standards and ethical legal services that drive both leads and sales. In response to demand from both current clients and referrals the firm began handling estate planning and probate matters in the past several years and now has an associate fully dedicated to growing the practice area.
- Process driven- Over the years the firm has incepted an extensive database of forms and documented standardized procedures that drive processes to maximize efficiency and productivity as well as training.
- Knowledgeable Staff: Associates are able to perform all aspects of legal representation in family law, while the staff assists in driving overall firm processes and operations. Associates and staff are trained and able to perform all practice areas and day to day operations.
- Well-Known in Marketplace- This firm has built a strong reputation within its marketplace. Leads and referrals are derived from this great reputation, generating a caseload around 300 per year.
With well-documented, strong processes, and knowledgeable support staff, this firm is transition-ready. Owner is seeking a successor dedicated to high quality and ethical services. If you are a family law attorney or firm looking for that growth opportunity in North Carolina this is the perfect opportunity.
Amazing opportunity to acquire a respected estate planning and estate administration services firm with strong cash flows located in a high income and growing marketplace within the Triangle! With over 30 years in the marketplace the firm has developed a client list of over 2,400 with service offerings in Estate Planning, Estate & Trust Administration. The firm has consistently strong cash flows, stable revenues year-to-year, tremendous brand recognition and history in the marketplace and even more opportunities for further growth.
- Incredible Marketplace– The firm is well-established with a strong reputation and connections in a growing and high-demand geographic market.
- Flexible Transition– The owner looks forward to working alongside a successor post-closing to transition the firm connections, referral network, and clients consistent with an overall transition plan reflecting on buyer’s needs and goals.
This is great opportunity to expand your firm or career with a ready-made client list and a strong reputation generating new leads and revenues! Reach out today to discuss this one of a kind opportunity.
Amazing opportunity to acquire a well-respected family mediation and legal document preparation services firm located in the Southwest. With its reputable brand and unique service offerings this firm has carved out a niched stronghold in the marketplace with opportunities for nationwide growth.
*Brand – The firm and its reputation have been built around a brand that is highly targeted towards its desired market. Lead generation results from the brand itself, rather than an individual attorney, providing a path for smooth transition to new ownership. In addition, the brand is positioned to add additional mediation service areas such as workplace, commercial, probate and personal injury disputes.
*Trademark– The brand is trademarked nationally and can be licensed out for instant cash flows and growth throughout the United States without adding extra expenses.
*Mediation – The firm performs no litigation or trial work but rather is able to focus on mediation and legal document preparation.
This firm is focused on client services and is seeking a successor dedicated to helping clients resolve disagreements and disputes through mediation instead of litigation. If you are interested in mediation services, and particularly if you have a background in psychology as well as law, or are a firm seeking a growth opportunity then this is the opportunity for you. Call today to open up the discussion on this incredible firm!
Broker: Jerry Langston
Fantastic opportunity to acquire a trial based law firm and brand in an affluent and growing community in Florida. Built around a brand the firm has grown and developed a reputation for high-quality client-focused services in its high-income community. The firm has a strong focus on Family and Probate and also provides services in criminal and personal injury. Well-documented processes, that have been refined over the years, drive firm efficiently for increased cash flow margins.
This firm and its reputation have been built around a brand, rather than an individual attorney, which allows for a smooth transition of ownership. As well, the brand also provides the opportunity to expand into other practice areas or to take the brand to new markets as a potential growth strategy.
The firm operates with minimal overhead and efficient processes which creates an excellent profit margin which typically is around 50% of sales.
In addition, the cloud based servers, phone systems, Florida’s e-filing system, provides the ability to work remotely when desired and not in trial. If you’re seeking growth into a new marketplace or are looking for a great work/life balance in Florida this is the opportunity for you! Florida Broker: Rebecca Robinson.
Incredible opportunity to acquire a well-established and well-known Family law practice in a beautiful area of Southern California. This long-established firm has focused on Family law since inception and developed a strong reputation in the community. The firm is process driven with well-formed and specific written processes, checklist, and forms that have been refined throughout its long history. The firm also boasts a knowledgeable support staff and team approach for enhanced client satisfaction.
- Impeccable Reputation- Over the past ~40 years this firm has cultivated a reputation for honesty and high quality legal services which has gained them an incredible reputation and foothold in the community. The owner looks forward to working alongside a successor to transition this reputation and resulting referral network overtime under a well-crafted transition plan.
- Growing Revenues- The firm continues to experience growth in revenues year to year and stronger cash flows to the owner.
- Strategic Location- The area continues to experience population growth and has a high concentration of families with low saturation of competitors.
The owner looks forward to transitioning the family practice area, legal processes, goodwill, and their knowledge while working alongside a successor under a mutually-agreeable transition plan. During this time the owner hopes to continue working at the firm alongside the successor and continue the estate planning work while transitioning the family practice.
CA Broker: Alvin Tapia.
Small law practice that focuses primarily on criminal law with ancillary services sectors in civil law, family law and general business law. The firm is well known within the local community and provides a potential individual the ability to take the firm to the next level if so desired. The seller prefers to maintain its current size.
Law firm to a private practice that specializes in employer side legal advice & representation. The firm has significant experience, systems, and infrastructure in place to serve clients in this reoccurring revenue niche of employment law. Seller wishes to downsize production responsibilities to explore other interest.