- This event has passed.
Charlotte CLE- Essential Steps to Transition Your Law Practice The Right Way
August 15, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 12:15 pm$55
Essential Steps to Transition Your Law Practice The Right Way
- -Preparing for Sale or Retirement
- -Valuing a Law Practice
- -Expanding Through Acquisition
- -Implementing a Proper Succession Plan for Your Law Practice
What is your plan for when the day comes to step away from your practice? There are more options than ever before on ways to prepare and implement the right succession and transition plan for you and your practice. Whether needed for one of life’s unexpected events or as part of your retirement or exit strategy the benefits of having a well-prepared and implemented succession plan are numerous.
The legal marketplace of today provides tremendous options for funding retirement through the sale of a practice or expediting growth by a properly implemented acquisition of a successful practice transition. No matter where you are in your legal career transition and succession planning know-how can add tremendous value. A properly implemented succession plan can:
- Preserve client goodwill
- Provide value-based exit strategies
- Promote mentorship between senior and junior attorneys
- Provide alternative growth options for law practices
- Ensure continuous service to legal clients
- Prepare practices for change and transition
Are you an attorney looking for your exit or transition options? Succession planning can provide exit and transition plans that help preserve client goodwill, your attorney legacy and allows for a value-based exchange as a solution to your transition, exit or retirement needs.
Are you an attorney or firm looking for sustainability as partners retire or other market growth strategies? Succession planning benefits those attorneys or firms looking to ensure maintenance of current partner-led practices as well as additional growth opportunities in acquiring quality law practices in new markets or practice areas. This could be the solution to your firm’s long-term sustainability, marketing and revenues goals.
Join us as we discuss:
- The Importance of Transition Planning
- Considerations and Readiness of You and Your Practice
- The Structures & Options Available in Today’s Legal Marketplace
- A Step-by-Step Explanation of a Sale, Purchase or Other Transition Process for a Lawyer and Law Practice
- Valuation Explained: How to Calculate, Preserve and Grow The Value of Your Law Practice
- Terms and Structure Considerations of a Successful Transition
- Post-Transfer Considerations – Transition Takes Time
- Resources, Checklists and Tools to Use for Achieving Your Plan
Join Us August 15th to cover some of these essential topics. * 3 Hour General Credit *
What Our Clients Say !
Erik B.- Buyer
-Bankruptcy Firm Seller LPE#541
-Residential Real Estate Seller LPE#522